The schedule for our 2021 Family and Whānau information seminars is now available.
These seminars are open to the public and cover:
- What is dementia; the different types and how is it diagnosed.
- What are the various dementia symptoms.
- Personal, family and community responses to a diagnosis.
- Ways to support a person to live well with dementia.
- Support offered by Dementia Waikato.
- Other supports for the changed abilities in a person with symptoms.
- Self-care and staying strong as a carepartner.
More information and our full schedule is available here.
The first seminar is on January 25th.